5/08/2018

Puyo Puyo

Hello there everyone!
Do you know Puyo Puyo?
Don't look the video now!
Well, I can do 3 or 4 chains.
In Japanese, we say レン.
Look at this video.
Can you see the green haired girl?
It is called Ess.
She is doing Puyo Puyo.
Look at those two girls together.
They are called Elle and Jay.
Those squishy purple, red, green, yellow, and other color type is called Puyo Puyo.
Those hard block type things are called Tetris.
In Puyo Puyo, we have garbage Puyos, and Chains and other things.
In Tetris, we have Tetris, T-spin, Ren, and other things.
You can choose either Tetris or Puyo Puyo in Versus, Party, Big Bang, and other.
I love Puyo Puyo and Tetris.
But usually, I use Tetris.
We have All clear.
And I can stack many Puyos!
Any way,

Thank you and Bye!!!
Check out my other blogs, too!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...