5/22/2018

About the fruit sandwich.

Hello everyone!
I love bread.
Do you like bread?
Well, I made a fruit sandwich.
Let me show you the picture.

See the fruits?
It is really yummy!
I put one more more bread on top.
I put many fruits.
I put strawberries, peaches, oranges, bananas and grapes.
And it was my breakfast!
You know what?
I made it by myself!
But it was easy!
The toppings are the cream!
If you put cream and sprinkles, it wold be really yummy!
I want to eat the restaurant fruit sandwich.
You must eat in your life.
I will say the recipe.

Recipe!

2 piles of bread
Any fruits!(I chose grapes, strawberries, oranges and peaches.)
Sprinkles and cream(But any toppings are OK.)

I think you must eat fast if you don't want to full your tummy.
But I don't know.
Any way,
Thank you and bye!!!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...