5/05/2018

Hawaii Day 5

Aloha!aa
Here comes the Hawaii Day 5.
Welcome to www/Hawaii. com
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii
Do you see that?
Cool!
So, I went to the Kids Program called "Camp penguin ".
Many Japanese people were there.
I made a huge volcano in the beach!
It evacuate!
Then, I went to the "Eggs'n Things".
It is a famous pancake restaurant.
And mostly......
I love pancakes.
I have a question.
What topping you want to put on your pancake?
Egg/blueberries/strawberries/sliced bananas/sliced pineapple/maple/coconut sauce/ Guava sause
Do you like one?
Or two, or three, or maybe 10!
No way!
And I ate the pancake.
With the apple juice.
Then, I went to the pool!
It was cold, but there were warm baths.
I went to the water slider.
And..............
I played with my friend!
We did many games.
We did dodge ball, tag, and other games.
Any way, that's all about the story.
I will show you the pictures.

Thank you and bye!!!!





Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...