5/01/2018

Hawaii Day 1

Aloha!😁
Hello there!
Nice to meet you!
Any way, what is "Aloha"?
Aloha means hello in Hawaii.
That means ............
I am in Hawaii!
If you go to Hawaii, go to the "Waikiki".
And you go to the beach and play beach volley ball!
Golf and American foot ball are really famous.
And  if you are a tourist, you can eat good foods and buy goods.
I came from Japan to Hawaii.
Um..... 
Have you came to Hawaii?
I saw Waikiki aquarium.
And Waikiki Zoo.
We have the Diamond Head.
Really kinda like a hiking.
But it is a hiking.
And I went to the Diamond Head almost to the peak and Waikiki aquarium.
These are some pictures from the Waikiki aquarium.


Any way, Thank you and bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...