5/11/2018

The World and the maps

Hello everyone!
I have 2 questions.
1. Do you have globes or maps?
2. Do you like geography?
I love!
I love seeing the solar system.
I am learning it.
We have the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
Correct?
Yeah!
High five!
Chee hoo!
So today we will learn maps.
We have many kinds of maps you use.
We have the globe to see the continents and the countries.
We have maps that guide you to the city.
We have maps that guide you when you are traveling or hunting like the pirates.
And we have maps the guide you your home like the toilet.
Many maps you can use.
You see it?
Just press the start button.
I have the World map!
They were huge!
The Russia was enormous!
Maybe you can make Google maps in Super Mario Maker!
Cool, isn't it?
So yeah!
That's all I can say about the World and the maps.
Thank you and Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...