5/13/2018

A new program has been made!

Hello everyone!
How it's going?
Hey, I made a program!
In Scratch?
Yes but.
I will show you!




A flying animation?
But.. it's cool!
Just press the green button.
You see the buildings?
You must touch the buildings.
Move the cat with the up or down key to move the cat.
And mostly, You must join Scratch.
You can see the last blog to check.
See?
The cat is flying?
I know it is fantasy.
But why the cat is flying?
He is flying forward.
And who is moving?
Of course Cat!
No!
The trees and the buildings are just moving.
When he goes down, he goes down safely.
I will work more with this flying program.
Anyway, See you!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...