5/10/2018

Scratch

Hello!
I love coding!
๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Do you see how I love it?
I am doing a coding game and It's called Scratch.
If you want to see the basics, see this.




And you know what to do.
One two three!
Programning!
I have many projects.
If you want , see my projects!
But you need to go to Scratch.
But.
I will show you 2 projects.








It is really fun!
I love to be a Scratcher!
And I be a Scratcher!
Read the instruction to do this!
Have fun!
So you can be a Scratcher!
It is really fun that you can play or watch again!
And again!
It took 1 or 2 or 3 hours to make this.
Pretty long huh?
So...
Thank you and Bye!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...