6/13/2017

I did soccer.

Today I did soccer.

First section

Soccer

Soccer is a sport that you don't use hands.
There are 11 players.
There is 1 goal keeper. 
I love the Barcelona team.
They are very cool.
Messi is good at assisting.
Neymar is good at dribbling.
Iniesta is the captain.
Luiz Suarez is good at shooting.
Ter-Stegen is good at saving because he is a goal keeper.
But I love Kashima Antlers, too.
My friend Tatsuki, loves Kashima Antlers, too.
I love Real Madrid, too.
There is Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, etc.
I want to defeat my opponents for the Yodogawa League.
I will really win the Yodogawa League.
Now you must try hard to play soccer.
For soccer, you need balance.

Next section

Today's match

Today's match was the Green team vs Red and Yellow team.
I scored 2 points.
We lost.
Green team is stronger, right?
But I'll  definitely win!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...