6/02/2017

About school.

About school

School is a big place.
It has a big ground.
It has many balls.
It has 2 libraries.
One library is  tosho shitsu
One more is  Horikawa bunko.
Tosho Shitsu  has tables and chairs.

There are 1 grade - 6th grade.
There are 31 kids in my class.

Time table

Each class has their own time table.
It is my own time table Thursday.
The first class was Japanese.
We set a mat, pencil case, notebook and a textbook.
We wrote the Japanese letter a, i , u, e , o on the notebook.
We read the a, i , u, e, o story.
I felt excited!
The second class was math.
We did about adding.
For example, 2  + 2  = 4.
The third class was P.E.
I needed to run with the song.
I was tired very fast.
My friend, Kotetsu was the first.
The forth class was Life & environment studies.
We went to Horikawa Bunko.
I rented a book.
There were three moms.
It is open in Thursday.
You can rent up to 2 books.
You can rent for 1 week.
So next Thursday, I must return it.
The final class was Art & craft.
We made an hydrangea craft.
Hydrangea is a flower.
The color is blue or purple.
The hydrangea is beautiful.
If you want to make an hydrangea just fold the paper in half, then cut.
If you want to make hydrangea, you need scissors and a paper.
I want to make it again!

That's all for today.
I felt happy because I love my school.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...