6/13/2017

Summer festival.

Bingo

It is summer festival on June 30th.
We decided already.
We will be the shop clerk the Bingo game.
We will do with numbers.
We have the star in the middle.
Today, we practiced the bingo game.
I got 2 bingos.
First, you write the numbers in the empty square.
Then, someone will say the number.
If someone say the number that you wrote in the empty square, you circle it.
If you get vertical, horizontal or slant line, you get a bingo so you write the line.


Horikawa Festival

We chose what we will do in 2 weeks ago.
6th grade kids will help us.
We will do in my school.
Maybe we will do in the ground.
Oh, and there is Tenjin Festival.
I want to wear Japanese traditional clothes.
I am looking forward to it.
Horikawa Festival time!

Bye!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...