6/25/2017

It is Yodogawa League today!

Yodogawa League

It is Yodogawa League today!
If it rains today, I cannot go to Yodogawa League.
Or, if it is sunny, I can go to Yodogawa League.
The match starts at 1:00.
I want to win.
But my opponents are strong.
So I will have a rehearsal.
For the rehearsal, we can wear anything I want but I have to wear the soccer bib.
We have clothes selected for the match.
The socks and the pants are white.
The T - shirts are red and white.
There is a red line on the white T - shirt.
We will have a small match before the real match.
The match is for the first grade.
It is my first time to play the real match.
It is near from my house.

Feeling

That's all for today.
I am looking forward to it.
Bye!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...