6/05/2017

Balls.

Ball is a round thing.
There is many types of balls.
There is baseball, soccer ball, basketball, beach ball, tennis ball, volleyball, dodgeball, soft ball, catch ball,things like that.
For baseball, you throw.
For soccer ball, you kick.
For basketball, you throw/bounce.
For beach ball, you can do anything.
For tennis ball, you return/serve with a racket.
For volley ball you  return/serve.
For dodge ball, throw/dodge/catch.
For soft ball,  you throw/catch.
For catch ball, you also throw/catch.
I want to do soft ball.
What ball do you like.
For me, soccer ball.
Do you know why?
Because I love soccer.
Choose your own ball then play the sport.
It could be anything.
I love balls.
How about you?
That's all for today.
I felt happy because I love balls.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...