6/10/2017

Yodogawa league.


Today I will talk about Yodogawa league.

Soccer quiz

Here is a soccer quiz.
When it goes out of the side line, it starts from a _____.
1. kick off
2. goal kick
3. throw in
The ____ blows the whistle.
1. coach
2. referee
3. soccer security
You ____ to your team mates.
1. pass
2. promise
3. roll
True or False : You can strike and push to your opponents.
1. True
2. False
True or False :  You can kick with your feet.
1. True
2. False
Don't touch with your ____! Use your _____!
1. hands / feet
2. feet / ball
3. goal / dodge
True or False : You can touch with your head.
1. True
2. False

Yodogawa league

I am going to Yodogawa league on June, 25th, Sunday, afternoon, 2017.
I was selected to go to play the real match.
Maybe my position will be left.
I will try hard.
I must wear Nike shoes to Yodogawa League.
I want to win!
My father and mother will come to cheer my team.
I will tell to you that when I shoot in 1 touch, I can lob the ball a little bit.
I can do techniques.

Feeling

That's all for today.
I looking towards Yodogawa league.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...