6/10/2017

Almost it is my Birthday!

 Birthday

My Birthday is on June, 18th.
I was born in Japan, Kyoto.
Almost I will be 7 years old.
When I will be 7 years old, I want to win the winning eleven match every time when I play winning eleven, I will win the soccer match, win the Suzuka race, make an app with programing, go to green team fast, pass the Eiken 2 grade.

Presents

My 6th years old birthday present was a bike and notebooks.
My 5th years old birthday present was a bike.
I want a Barcelona uniform for my 7th birthday.
I want to eat a soccer cake.
My grandma's request is going to Nagoya Legoland.

Special day

Birthday is special because my height will be tall and my weight will be heavy.
Birthday is special because I wasn't here on June, 17.

Feeling

That's all for today.
I am happy because I love my birthday.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...