6/22/2017

I went to the pool.

I went to the pool

Today I went to the pool at school.
It is the first time in this year.
The pool is in the roof top.
The roof top is warm but it may be cold.
I don't like shower because it is cold.
If it is rainy, I can't go.
Or, if it is sunny, I can go to the pool.
The pool is cold.
We really need our towel to dry every parts of your body.
We put our caps in our pants when we do the shower.
Today I missed a little of time because I went to the toilet.
The pool is big.
We must go in the pool quietly.
I don't like pool a little.

Feeling

That's all for today.
I am looking forward to the next pool lessen.
Next time I won't miss.
I will do my best.
You too, try your best next time.
I want to be a swimming professional.
I want to play swimming and other sports at the Olympic games.
Bye!!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...