6/15/2017

It is my 500 blog.

I reached the half of 1000

I reached 500!
It is the half of 1000.
I tried hard to reach 500.
Maybe there is a reward for 500.
I will be aim to 600 next time.
Oh, and when it will be 1000 blogs, I want the 1st thing that I want to do.
So when I aim 1000, I must need 500 blogs.
It is hard.
I will remember that I will aim to 1000 blogs.

What to do as the reward

Next time, I don't want Mc.Donalds.
Maybe I want to go around lake Biwa 1 lap with bicycle and go to a convenience store and when we rest, I want to eat/drink.
Then, we can eat at a Buffet for lunch.
So I want to start at 3:00 am.
I must set my alarm clock.
It is the first time to go lake Biwa 1 lap.
When I become 8 years old, I want to do Biwaichi 2 laps.
Oh, and on summer vacation, I want to do Biwaichi, too.
So let's do on summer vacation!

Feeling

That's all for today.
I am looking forward to the reward.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...