6/06/2017

Today's school lunch was yummy!๐Ÿ˜‹

Today's school lunch was yummy!๐Ÿ˜‹
I love bread with honey on it.
But today's honey was the best.
I ate the bread with honey first.
I took a piece of bread, then I put honey on it.
Then, when I eat it, it was super yummy!
Every food was yummy.
I ate fast.
Today, I ate fast but I was full.
I don't know why.
I want to eat again.
I must eat it at my home.
I want to eat other things, too.
But I cannot eat nuts.
I didn't think that the honey was so yummy!
I couldn't wait to eat the bread.
Do you want to eat bread?
Do you love to eat the bread?
Do you have allergy for bread?
Maybe it  yummy for you.
For me, I love too much.
That's all for today.
I felt happy because I love the bread.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...