6/20/2017

Tomorrow the pool lesson will start!

Tomorrow the pool lesson will start!

Tomorrow the pool lesson will start!
But I am worried about swimming.
Because I can't swim.
When we wear our swimming clothes, we split in 2 classes.
For boys, we change clothes at 1st grade, 1st class.
For girls they  change clothes at 1st  grade, 2nd class.
There will be the pool lessons from Tuesday to Thursday.
If you forget something, you cannot go to the pool.
We need a swimming cap, swim wear, pool card, wrap towel & swim bag.
I don't know how deep is the pool.
I know the skill's name but I don't know how to do.
I don't like pool a little because I can't swim.
I want to do every skills.
And I want to be the professional every time.
When the  pool lesson starts, the time table changes.
I need health check from my parents.

Feeling

That's all today.
I feel happy because it starts pool from tomorrow.
Bye!!!!!



Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...