6/14/2017

Summer vacation.

summer vacation

I will go to Iki Iki on summer vacation.
Summer vacation is from July, 21st to August 24th
It's so long and I'm looking forward to it.
It's my first time time to have such a long vacation.
It will be fun.
I will be 7 years old before.
I can't wait!
There is Tenjin Festival during summer  vacation.

Where to go

I want to go to Lego Land, Grand mother's house, Biwaichi, Asaichi, Suzuka, camping, Singapore.

What to do

I want to do pool, insect catch, soccer, vegetable up picking, shogi, Winning eleven, flowers picking, go to park.

Homework

We have special homework for Iki Iki.
The special homework are picture diary, take caring of morning glory, calculation drill & reading.

Feeling

That's all for today.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...