6/07/2017

It was rainy so I put all my rain equipment to my school.

Today's weather

It was rainy so I put all my rain equipment to school.
I brought my elementary school bag cover, umbrella & rain boots.
It was raining from morning to afternoon in Osaka, Japan.
What about in your area?
Maybe tomorrow will be rainy in my area, Osaka, Japan.
On Monday, I want the weather to be sunny from afternoon to evening.
Please be sunny because I will play soccer.
But I love the rain, too.
Because I can jump in the puddle.
Do you love the rain?

Rainy season

It is a rainy season so it is rainy.
But there are fun things.
You can see the hydrangea and the snail.
At your home, you can do many fun things.
You can watch TV, you can do a puzzle, you can do a card game, drawing, coloring, game, reading books, and many other things.
What do you do when it rains?
I love the rain.
So so.

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...