6/21/2017

I cannot go to the pool.

I cannot go to the pool

I can't go to the pool today.
Because it is rainy.
I wanted to go but I can't so I am kind of bored.
But we had a fun time at my class.
We have physical exercise before going to the pool and doing after we got out of the pool.
It will be sunny tomorrow, I think.
So I can go to the pool.
We just don't dive directly.
We do something at the pool side, then you go in the pool quietly.
I want to see where the pool is.
I saw the out side but I didn't look inside.
But we really need the swimming equipment.
Because if you forget something, you can't swim in the pool.
And I want to be healthy everyday because I can swim in the pool.
Unless, as I said before, if you forget something, you can't swim in the pool.
When I remove my hat, around my head, it is a little bit hearts.

Feeling

That's all for today.
I am looking forward to swim in the pool.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...